Our weekly e-newsletter has a new sign up…please use the “Sign up here” link in the red banner at the top of the page.
Saturday 2/28-- Quiche day!
Enjoy the break from wintry weather with a trip to Boone Street Market!
Saturday, 10am-2pm, enjoy a slice of fresh all-local quiche from the Boone Street Market Kitchen! Saturday’s quiche is filled with cremini mushrooms and three cheeses: gouda, goat cheese, and feta.
And here’s a few of the other items you’ll find in the store tomorrow…while supplies last*:
- Fresh greens (broccoli, lettuce mix, kale, cabbage, spinach)
- Breads—fresh deliveries today—regular and gluten free options
- Lots of goat cheeses, Ashe county cheeses and pimento cheese, too
- Sunburst trout
- Pot pies—small and large
- Frozen Tamales from Dona Eva—chicken and pork. Easy to thaw and heat in microwave!
- Seeds! Think spring and see the heirloom seeds our farmers have brough in!
See you at the farm store!
*If you’re looking for a specific item, please call us and make sure we have it…we’re happy to set it aside! 753-4722