Updates about online ordering will be included in our Wednesday e-newsletter. You can sign up for our newsletter here jonesboroughlocallygrown.org
Happy Thanksgiving & Holiday Market preview
Thanks to our farmers, thanks to you for your interest and support of locally grown!
Our holiday market opens Saturday with farmers market vendors in front of Boone Street Market and additional crafters at the Storytelling Center. Every Saturday from Nov 28th to Dec 19th!
· Wreaths by Eric Isenberg on Nov 28 and Dec 5
· Wreaths & centerpieces by Rogue Harbor farm Dec 5..maybe Dec 12
· Sentelle’s Sausage
· Tim Roberts Pottery
· Barbara Cara Pottery
· Sticky Paws Pet Treats
· Sheek Treats Pet Treats
· Free Reign Farm goat’s millk soap
· Woodshop Kitchen Fine woodwork, spoons, cutting boards
· Dona Eva Tamales and Salsa (starting Dec 5)
· Earth Thyme green cleaning products
Nov 28th is also Small Business Saturday and the tree lighting in Jonesborough (6pm). Boone Street Market will be open until 8pm—We’ll have soup and grilled cheese available all afternoon/evening, plus hot chocolate and more!
And while you’re in town Saturday, be sure to visit our very own Debbie Kruse at her new coffee shop venture…“The Corner Cup” in Old Town Hall!
Happy Thanksgiving, all!