Jonesborough Farmers Market ONLINE
Order now until Thursday 12/3 at 6 pm on The Market page
Here’s how it works:
- Farmers post their available products on The Market page each week.
- The market opens for ordering at noon on Wednesdays. Customers shop & place orders until 6pm on Thursday
- All orders are pre-paid online; cards will be processed on Saturday after order pickup. There is a 3% convenience fee to cover the cost of credit card processing
EBT/SNAP may be also used to pay for orders (details on the Q and A page)
- Saturday morning, farmers will deliver to us and we will prepare your order
- Pick up your order at the back of the Jonesborough Courthouse drive-thru style starting at 10am Saturday. Here is a map
We ask that you pick up by your last name according to the following timeline:
- A-C: 10:00-10:30 am
- D-K: 10:30-11:00 am
- L-P: 11:00-11:30 am
- Q-Z: 11:30 am-12:00 pm
We understand this won’t work for everyone. If it doesn’t, please pick up when you need to!
- Get started by creating a customer account and log in each Wednesday to see what’s “at the farmers market”
Need something before Saturday?
Boone Street Market, 101 Boone Street, Jonesborough is our local food, farmers market retail store, open Monday thru Saturday. Call the store at 423-753-4722 to order ahead with curbside delivery.
Who are we?
Jonesborough Locally Grown is a not-for-profit organization connecting farmers, food and our community. We operate producer-only markets where growers sell directly to consumers; no resale is allowed. We offer you two ways to experience the freshest local produce and food through our Saturday market and our Boone Street Market local food store. We also host farm-to-table dinners, classes in our Boone Street Market kitchen, and other fun local food events! Please see jonesboroughlocallygrown.org to sign up for our newsletter!
Support our local food community by shopping at our markets, following us on social media, and by becoming a member
Where To Pick-up Your Order
100 E. Courthouse Square
Behind the Courthouse