Jonesborough Farmers Market ONLINE
Jonesborough Farmers Market Online is closed for the 2021 season.
Thanks for making it successful!
2021 Fall & Holiday Market
The Fall & Holiday Market will operate the first three Saturdays in November and December. It’s open from 9 am to 12 pm in front of Boone Street Market.
Good News! Boone Street Market is open for online ordering!
While the farmers market online is done for 2021, you can still get some of your favorite products online through Boone Street Market.
Visit Boone Street Market’s online store for more details and to order.
We’re still figuring out some kinks, so not all items that are in the store are available for online ordering. If you don’t see something that you want, call the store at 423-753-4722 and place an order for pickup with your online order.
Here’s how it works:
- Farmers post their available products on The Market page each week.
- The market opens for ordering at noon on Wednesdays. Customers shop & place orders until 6pm on Thursday
- All orders are paid by card online; cards will be processed on Saturday after order pickup. There is a 3% convenience fee to cover the cost of credit card processing
EBT/SNAP may be also used to pay for orders (details on the Q and A page)
- Saturday morning, vendors will deliver to us and we will prepare your order
- Order pickup is in the drive-thru behind the Jonesborough Courthouse from 9 am to 10:30 am. From 10:30 am to 12 pm, orders will be available at the information booth (first booth on the left) at the in-person market.
Here is a map
- Get started by creating a customer account and log in each Wednesday to see what’s “at the farmers market”
Need something before Saturday?
Boone Street Market, 101 Boone Street, Jonesborough is our local food, farmers market retail store, open Monday thru Saturday. Call the store at 423-753-4722 to order ahead with curbside delivery.
Who are we?
Jonesborough Locally Grown is a not-for-profit organization connecting farmers, food and our community. We operate producer-only markets where growers sell directly to consumers; no resale is allowed. We offer you two ways to experience the freshest local produce and food through our Saturday market and our Boone Street Market local food store. We also host farm-to-table dinners, classes in our Boone Street Market kitchen, and other fun local food events! Please see jonesboroughlocallygrown.org to sign up for our newsletter!
Support our local food community by shopping at our markets, following us on social media, and by becoming a member
Where To Pick-up Your Order
100 E. Courthouse Square
Behind the Courthouse
Saturdays, 9 am – 10:30 am;
at the in-person market information booth from 10:30 am to 12 pm