Sign

Sentelle's Homemade Sausage Co.

Website: Not currently, but working on it.

This grower has a photo album.

95% of our stock is registered berkshire hogs. The other 5% are berkshire landrace cross. They are humanely raised outside in the “grass and mud” and allowed to enjoy the same air and sunshine as we do. Our business is family owned and operated. We process all of our products on our own TDA inspected facility right on our farm. We use no MSG, preservatives, or chemical enhancements in any of our products.

 
Back to Growers List