Our weekly e-newsletter has a new sign up…please use the “Sign up here” link in the red banner at the top of the page.
Storytelling Festival Food
If you are in Jonesborough during the festival, be sure to check out the freshly-prepared food offerings at Boone Street Market:
- wonderful soups, sandwiches, chili
- tamales, guacamole and salsa by Dona Eva
- Sentelle’s sausage biscuits for breakfast
- Boone Street Market snack offerings like munki nuts, granola and granola bars, fried pies, baked goods
- coffee, cider and local sodas
All prepared with the help of MANY wonderful volunteers! THANK YOU, VOLUNTEERS!
Complete menu below, come see us!